looking for 1/72 A-5A kit
norbertonaitis@gmail.com
2018-03-21 00:43:18 UTC
I'm looking for a decent 1/72 A-5A Vigilante kit (ie. the bomber
version, not the reconnaisance plane). Does anyone here know where I
might find such a bird?
Rob
As far as I know the only A5A kits were the Revell/Monogram ones. They were not 1/72-"box scale" I'm working on a pair of Trumpeter 1/72 kits; an RA5C & converting an RA5C to an A3J-1. So far I've got the old FSM article on converting one (can't copy the article or e-mail it to you-the author's being a twit!), two pairs of air intakes [xmold-modeling.com], two pairs of GE J-79 afterburner cans, two Eduard photo etch sets 2 sets of SAC landing gear, two Airwaves photo etch sets & a couple of decal sets. I still need an Airfix 1/72 RA5C [for the arrestor hook] and a refueling probe that I can modify to the correct shape. I'll be making vacu-form canopies.
Hope that this helps!
Nick
Rob
RobG
Wow, You're answering a post that's almost 16 years old. At least one of the responders is no longer alive (Al S.).
wire monkey
Yikes, I haven't really looked at any of these since they were called "Newsgroups" a long, long time ago.
Wile E. Coyote
2018-03-27 00:21:45 UTC
Post by wire monkey
I'm looking for a decent 1/72 A-5A Vigilante kit (ie. the bomber
version, not the reconnaisance plane). Does anyone here know where I
might find such a bird?
Rob
Yikes, I haven't really looked at any of these since they were called
"Newsgroups" a long, long time ago.
Didn't Trumpeter do one?
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017