Is Your First Squadron Shop Memory Mailorder or Store?
f***@gmail.com
2019-04-27 20:13:44 UTC
Grew up near 8 Mile and John R! Was in the Squadron shop in the mid 1960s. Had great time in there as kids, and before long I was a radio flying missions in Vietnam. Being kids playing with model airplanes was more fun.😀
Rufus
2019-05-17 23:27:31 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Grew up near 8 Mile and John R! Was in the Squadron shop in the mid 1960s. Had great time in there as kids, and before long I was a radio flying missions in Vietnam. Being kids playing with model airplanes was more fun.😀
Store. There was an SQ on Illinois RT 64 in Villa Park back when I was
a high school-er in the mid-late 70s...used to ride my bike out there
(some 20+ miles, I think) to both buy and hang out.

...then I went on to become an Aero/Astro Engineer.
--
- Rufus