Airfix 1/24 P-51D mustang instructions
Casey Tompkins
2008-10-26 10:15:55 UTC
Just picked up the above kit, only to find the instructions are
missing.

If I blow off the interior, missing instructions should not prove to
be a problem.

However. There seem to be quite a few parts available to build a
nicely detailed Merlin engine, not to mention a decent cockpit, so I'd
hate to muck things up.

Does anyone have a scan or a copy of the instructions for this kit?
I'd really appreciate it.

TIA!
L***@gmail.com
2008-11-04 04:36:11 UTC
Post by Casey Tompkins
Just picked up the above kit, only to find the instructions are
missing.
If I blow off the interior, missing instructions should not prove to
be a problem.
However. There seem to be quite a few parts available to build a
nicely detailed Merlin engine, not to mention a decent cockpit, so I'd
hate to muck things up.
Does anyone have a scan or a copy of the instructions for this kit?
I'd really appreciate it.
TIA!
Hello Mr. Casey,

Sesons greetings from India.

I am also in search of the assembly manual of P51D Mustang(1:24)from
AIRFIX .I have been trying in vain to procure a copy of the assembly
manual.f you have found one,can you please share it with me?I would be
grateful to you if you could help me out.
Thank you and take care

Regards
Latha
Casey Tompkins
If I discover anything, I'll let you know!
Peter Baxter
2008-11-06 03:59:25 UTC
Post by Casey Tompkins
Post by L***@gmail.com
Hello Mr. Casey,
Sesons greetings from India.
I am also in search of the assembly manual of P51D Mustang(1:24)from
AIRFIX .I have been trying in vain to procure a copy of the assembly
manual.f you have found one,can you please share it with me?I would be
grateful to you if you could help me out.
Thank you and take care
Regards
Latha
If I discover anything, I'll let you know!
A quick google brings up the following. (Please be nice if you go this
route - I have nothing to do with them apart from googling)

http://pws.prserv.net/gbinet.dbjames/sheets.htm

You may have to cover copy/postage costs...

Or you could try contacting Airfix (airfix.com)
Casey Tompkins
2008-11-20 07:43:11 UTC
Post by L***@gmail.com
Hello Mr. Casey,
Sesons greetings from India.
I am also in search of the assembly manual of P51D Mustang(1:24)from
AIRFIX .I have been trying in vain to procure a copy of the assembly
manual.f you have found one,can you please share it with me?I would be
grateful to you if you could help me out.
Thank you and take care
Regards
Latha
Latha,

Please scan for Dave Rogers reply to my request. He has posted a URL
to a .pdf for the kit's instruction sheet.
d***@yahoo.com
2008-11-06 16:53:27 UTC
Post by Casey Tompkins
Does anyone have a scan or a copy of the instructions for this kit?
I'd really appreciate it.
I've got the kit in the cellar, so I'll try to remember to scan the
instructions and put them on a website somewhere. May take a while due
to personal disorganisation, but now I've promised you should be able
to shame me into it.

Dave
d***@yahoo.com
2008-11-17 10:28:54 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by Casey Tompkins
Does anyone have a scan or a copy of the instructions for this kit?
I'd really appreciate it.
I've got the kit in the cellar, so I'll try to remember to scan the
instructions and put them on a website somewhere.
As promised, I've put up a .pdf of the entire instruction booklet.

http://tinyurl.com/5fr98b

Hope this helps.

Dave
Casey Tompkins
2008-11-20 07:40:37 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by Casey Tompkins
Does anyone have a scan or a copy of the instructions for this kit?
I'd really appreciate it.
I've got the kit in the cellar, so I'll try to remember to scan the
instructions and put them on a website somewhere.
As promised, I've put up a .pdf of the entire instruction booklet.
http://tinyurl.com/5fr98b
Hope this helps.
Dave
Dave,

I got your email, and you are definitely the SHIZNIT!!!

Thank you, thank you so very much! Now I can do justice to the engine
in this kit.
soonerpilot
2022-07-22 05:31:22 UTC
found instructions: https://www.scalemates.com/products/img/9/6/4/170964-67-instructions.pd